Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 13: Nail Swatches - Sinful Colors, Rimmel London, Finger Paints, Nicole by OPI

Hello Everyone! Guess what today is? You guess it, Nail swatch time! I love nail swatches because they really help. I am able to see how the colors look before having to apply them on my nail, i love that I have a reference to go back to when I'm trying to pick a color for my nails and i love the organization and experimenting that comes with Nail Swatching. All in all, NAIL SWATCHING IS WONDERFUL

love the "art" effect


Nail Polish Colors:
1. Finger Paints in: Mesmerize 1128
2. Revlon Top Speed in: 360 Varnished
3. Rimmel London Lasting Finish PRO in: Hard Metal 282
4. Nicole by OPI in: Khloe had a little lam-lam
5. Finger Paints in: Vintage Violet
6. Sinful Colors in: Olympia

WHERE I BOUGHT THESE POLISHES (btw THEY WERE ALL ON SALE):
1. Big lots $1
2. Big Lots $0.90
3. Ulta.com $2.25
4. TJ Maxx $2.99
5. Sally Beauty$2.99
6. Big Lots $1

I love polishes but even more than that I love polishes on sale!!! Hope you enjoy.


             Have a grand day and dont forget to GlaZe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!