2. Applied Revlon Top Speed in: 710 Cloud- 2 coats
3. Applied Revlon Matte Top Coat 790
I wasn't sure what to expect with Matte top coat because its my first time using it. I must say though, I am pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the effect.No shine is very calming to me for some reason. But perhaps its also because I used matte with a gray polish. I shall see how "calming" Matte top coat is when i apply it on something like hot pink polish. :) :)
1. Started with 3 black dots right down the middle using dotting tool i ordered from ebay
2. Used white polish, applied 1 dot on either side of black.
3. LET black dots DRY completely, to avoid streaking, before adding the white dots.
|Base Coat, Revlon 710 cloud, Revlon Matte Top Coat|
So far my nails have lasted 3 days with no chipping at all! I am noticing the matte effect wearing off on one of my hands, the more dominant one. Will just reapply some more and voila!
To dry my nails I use finishing spray and a blow dryer on cool setting. It takes awhile and I realized I need something faster. So today i just ordered Seche Vite top coat and OPI fast dry drops. Can't wait till they get here! Will keep you all posted once i review them. Until then:
Have a Grand day and dont forget to GlaZE!