Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 37: Sally Hansen Cosmetic Haul - Reviews LA Colors nail art

Hi everyone!! Todays post features some wonderful little finds I encountered on my travels to the good Ol' Dollartree. BY Now, if you have read more than 1 of my posts, you probably realize I have a Dollartree infatuation. :)

Today's Items:

1. Sally Hansen Moisture Twist in: BERRY BLEND
2. Sally Hansen Moisture Twist in: PEACH SMOOTHIE
3. Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish in: SILVER ELEMENTS 903
4. Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish in: ELECTRICAL EMERALD 907
5. LA Colors Art Deco nail art polish in: BLACK


 As you can see in the picture above, the lip glosses work as a 2-in1 PRIMER and color :)
These are priced from $3-5 bucks at my local CVS.
These magnetic polishes are priced at $8.47 
(each) at my local Walmart!!! Talk about a Savings huh ? 

THE MAGIC QUESTION: HOW MUCH DID I PAY? Only A BUCK for each item.
If you would like me to swatch any of these products i mentioned, comment in the comment box below and I shall honor your request.

As usual,
have a grand day and dont forget to GlazE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!