Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 16: Nail Design - Bourbon Glitz- Confetti polish - Milani 3DHolographics

Hello again everyone! Hope you are enjoying your day. Here in Pennsylvania it is cold, chilly and rainy. BLAH. Not my favorite weather, as i was not able to complete my landscape photo shoot  [i take pictures as well. who knew? ;)] and so have not done much but stay inside. On the positive note, I was able to devote time to, guess what? Yup, right again! Nail polishes of course. : ) :)

After looking through my polishes I found the perfect shade of dark, wine and almost burgundy. It was instant attraction! I knew I was going to use this polish, perfect for winter, on my nails. I ended up loving the color but wanting a little bit more. So I improved it a bit by adding a nice french manicure like tip color using the Milani Holographic nail polish. Below is the step-by-step technique as well as details on what i sued to create this GORGEOUS winter manicure.

Technique Used:
1. Orly base coat
See the glitter and sparkle? Wonderful holo!


2. Two coats of Confetti polish in: 'masquerade ball'
3. Seche Vite top coat
Wanted a bit more so
4. Added line at tip in 2 coats of Milani 3d Holographic in: '
5. Seche Vite top coat AND DONE!



Thats all you need to create this wonderful winter inspired design. 


Isn't the wine like color just divine!?!
'
Shot with Milani Holo polish so you can clearly see the color. Its a purplish glittery tone with a tinge of pink.


Have a GRand Day and dont forget to GlaZe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!