Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 25: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish

Hi Again ALL peoples! I need your help in deciding whether this polish is nail swatch worthy.It Is called: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat nail polish in: Fuzz Sea.

 I applied the Fuzzy Coat nail polish over different bases: silver,yellow, cream,pink and black.


I'm unsure of this polish and don't get a "fuzzy coat" sense about it all. Textured polishes have a texture, and glitter polishes, glisten and glow in the dark polishes glow, but how can a fuzzy coat polish feel like a fuzzy coat?... I don't know what I was expecting from this polish and I need someone else opinion about it.

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE voice your thoughts, experiences and opinions about the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polish brand?

Have a Grand day and don't forget to GLaZe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!