Hi again everyone! Hope you're enjoying you lives, taking time to appreciate the little things and glazing away!! Today I wanted to share with you My new found favorite polish brand: Sally Hanson Complete Manicure .
Pros of Polish:
1. thicker consistency (many polishes only need 1 coat to be completely opaque)
2. Salon professional thicker nail brush (this i wonderful on so many levels, including better polish application
3. Larger bottles (at 05. oz its bigger than m,any polishes that can be as small as 0.15 oz)
4. GREAT PRICE (for the quality, it cant be beat)
5. Very pretty flesh tones shades, creams and some pinks that have made me reconsider the beauty of pinks
6. FEELS AMAZING on your nails, with a silky shine and amazingly smooth finish
1. Very thick (yet some polishes can still streak)
2. Longer drying time
3. Partly shrinks (when topped with Seche Vite top coat)
4. Not very hip (not too many glitters or "blam wow" colors. kinda average color ranges)
Below you will see the color I chose to swatch: Sally Hanson complete Manicure in: "Simply Divine"
|More accurate color representation|
|Isn't it divine?!!?|
|Nail farthest to left = more pink tones. Nail farthest to right = coral pink tones.|
So as you see, the various swatches show the different colors that this wonderful nail polish has, depending on the lighting. I love looking at the polish when in better sunlight, because the coral pink tones are just stunning.Hope you enjoy this nail swatch.
Let me know what you think please.
Have a Grand day and don't forget to GlaZe!