Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 60: My nails of the day - Rimmel london blue - wet n wild- megalast

Hi everyone! Todays post is a very simple slideshow of my latest manicure.

I love the color combo of dark blues with the milky cream white polish and decided to share it with you all.


Enjoy!

The Creamy off white color is: Wet n' Wild megalast in: 2% milk. Pretty fitting name for it, right? :)
 The BLUE IS: Rimmel London Salon Pro in: Barmy Blue. I bought it at Cvs for $3 bucks i think. The formula for this color was a little streaky and thinner than the mango colored one i tried from this line. After 2 coats, the streaky look was gone.
 Just a few simple dots and color combos.....will be adding embellishments later :)

 And yes, i did indeed change my nail shape. I was getting tired of squares and wanted something different. What do you think? PLEASE LET ME KNOW in the comments below

The 2 colors I used. :) 


Until next time,
"Have a grand day and dont forget to Glaze!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!