Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 48: Essence nail polish from ULTA Beauty - diy nail art

Hello~ Today i have for you two of my very FIRST Essence nail polishes. I have seen the brand around the internet for awhile and have even caught quite a few glances of them on my trips to ULTA Beauty store.... For whatever reason, I did not feel compelled to by them, UNTIL i read somewhere that their formula was so good that it doesn't chip even without a topcoat! Now for all you nail lovers out there, if a polish is so good that you don't have to worry about chipping without a topcoat, imagine how amazing it is WITH a topcoat, right? :) At least that was my impression and thus I traveled to the lovely ULTA Beauty store, which if you have never entered into one, GO, BUT GO with lots of MULA cause you're going to need the cash.

Anywho, as i was saying, Essence nail polish was my goal to buy and so i did.

These are the two colors I bought, plus some dry drops. From left to right: 1.the green & the grunge   2.mister rusty  3.Essence nail aert express dry drops

I wanted to incorporate both colors into one manicure. Results of that attempt below:
Right Hand
Left Hand

USED:
Both colors
Dotting tools
Hexagon glitters
Striping brush for lines
IMAGINATION

SO, does it chip? I don't know. I'm afraid i took the manicure off before any chipping could occur. I did however rock this look for about 4 days, with topcoat and was only beginning to see tip wear. I don't know if I owe it all the the Essence nail polish or the amazing RICA Glossy Glam topcoat. If you don't own this topcoat, its A MUST HAVE INDEED!! Rica Glossy Glam topcoat seems to NEVER allow chipping no matter the nail polish (except severe cases wear im constantly washing my hands due to working with clay) 

And there you have today's manicure.
You can find me on instagram at: @liquidsquidnails 

As always my darlings,
"have a grand day and dont forget to Glaze!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!