Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 20: Funky Fingers nail polish review - ebay seller



Hello everyone! Today i received the most amazing eBay package ever!!! Seriously, i have been with eBay for over 6 years and not once i have i received a package so thoughtful, pretty and prompt. Tara, the eBay seller deserves recognition and so i dedicate this blog to her. Tara, i must say thank you for showing such thoughtfulness, care and helping me feel better.
I was actually having a crappy day and facing some tough stuff. Then lo and behold a package is placed by my door. I wasn't that intrigued, and if you know me you know packages make me feel like its Christmas, because of the crappy day i was having and the funk i was in. So i left, not bothering to open the package. When i finally got home and opened the package, i nearly cried! I was filled with emotion on the amazing package presentation and the wonderful words Tara left me. You can see the package, notes and wonderful polish i received from this amazing eBay seller.Check out her ebay store please. She has amazing polishes and makeup for sale.Trust me, You will be glad you did. :)
Look at the pretty pink and happy words!
Love, love the thoughtfulness of this eBay seller

Beautiful packaging with glitter tissue paper and green bow
The end result, the fabulous funky fingers polish in: "jawbreaker"


Thank you, thank you Tara for brightening my day and changing my frown to smiles!

Have a grand day and dont forget to GlaZe!


1 comment:

  1. Now I'm almost crying too, but happy tears! Very happy tears! *so overwhelmed* I can't even explain how much this post means to me. I always try to put a lot of love into my packages in hopes to brighten someone's day, make someone smile... To see what I always hope for in pictures and words like this means the world to me! I have the biggest smile on my face right now. :D Thank you so, so much for this post! <3 Tara

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!