Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 27: Frosted Snow Globe Nail Design - Nail art

Hi all!!! Hope you are enjoying the wonderfully cold weather and playing in the snow, snow, snow!!! It doesn't matter your age, snow is just fun and to play in it feeds the inner child. I have yet to master the art of a perfect snow man but a girls gotta try. NEVER GIVE UP is my motto so how could I abandon the adventures of finding the right snow, the best sticks, and going to town on making a snowman worth photographing. Well dear reader, I have yet to master the perfect snow man outside, but i believe i managed to come close in this winter inspired manicure.

Let me know what you think please!!!! 






Want to know what polishes I used? Want a pictorial? Drop me some comments below please and I shall honor your request.


As always,
Have a Grand day and don't forget to GlaZe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment, suggestion or general positivity. Thanks!